WHat can we do for you?
The Midcontinent Terminal is a multimodal transportation hub connecting the Great Lakes Seaway to railways and highways in the heart of North America. It is equipped to provide cost-effective services ranging from break bulk cargo transfers to warehousing in order to reduce transportation and logistics costs. The terminal also offers real estate property and industrial development solutions suitable for various business applications. The Midcontinent Terminal is situated in the Port of Thunder Bay.
Situated at the farthest point a ship can reach inland Canada
Multiple crane sizes with a maximum load of 150 metric tons
Highly skilled workforce
Proximity to the Mid Continent Trade Corridor
Cost-effective and highly efficient services
Located 70 km (44 miles) from the US border
9 meters (30 feet) draft depth
Connection to national railway grids
Connection to the Trans-Canada Highway
- Warehousing and commercial spaces: 9820 square meters (105.700 sf)
- Terminal area size: 81 hectares (200 acres)
- Scale capacity: 100 metric tons (220462 lb)
- Crane capacity: 150 metric tons (330693 lb)
- Dock length: 525 meters (1772 feet)
- Draft depth: 9 meters (30 feet)
- Railway connection: Canadian National Railway (CN) and Canadian Pacific Railway (CP)
- Highway connection: Harbour Expressway to Trans-Canada Highway
- Closest land border crossing with US: 70 km south
Let us know what your needs are and we'll make it happen.
490 Maureen Street
Thunder Bay, Ontario, P7B 6T2
+1 807 626 3622